BUY A PRIVATE JET, KING AIR OR TURBOPROP AIRCRAFT
With our expertise and long-established network of aviation specialists, RAI takes the stress and uncertainty out of purchasing an aircraft. We work with individuals and flight departments to help them acquire Turbo Props, Light Jets, and Mid-Size Jets.
Most people understand that buying an airplane is more difficult than buying a car, but few realize what a complicated process it actually is. Buying a turboprop aircraft, such as a King Air for sale, is more complicated than buying other small planes. Why?
- Since they are high-performance machines and fly higher and faster than other aircraft, many important items (i.e., landing gear, tires and brakes) must hold to stricter safety standards on turbine powered aircraft than on smaller planes.
- FAA inspections and documentation are tracked in more detail with a turboprop aircraft. Purchasing one requires in-depth research to identify a suitable, properly inspected and tracked aircraft.
- Without the help of an expert, you could easily end up paying more than you should or maneuvered into buying a turboprop aircraft that is not fit for flight. If the expert is experienced in acquisition of certain models, like King Air, the process will be even easier.
RAI does the upfront legwork to determine your needs, then locate and qualify a suitable private aircraft for purchase. It couldn’t be easier for you!
LET RAI HELP YOU BUY A PLANE!
Our initial “RAI-QUISITION” package includes:
- A complete profile analysis of your needs
- Full market analysis of available aircraft including new and pre-owned models
- Target aircraft evaluation (including operating costs, needed repair, capabilities, etc.)
- Location and presentation of qualified aircraft for your review
Once we have located an aircraft that suits your needs and fulfills your dreams, RAI continues to help with:
- Offer and acceptance with price negotiations
- Contract liaison services
- Pre-purchase inspection consultation and review
- Pilots, Test Flights and Fight Demos
RAI-QUISITION MEANS EXTRA VALUE!
- We operate as independent consultants with access to a wide network of aircraft owners, maintenance facilities, pilots, and brokers.
- Our priority for you is finding an aircraft of value for your needs.
- We provide aircraft maintenance or aircraft management services after the sale.
- RAI can generate revenue for you with your aircraft when it’s not in use! Flying your jet or turbine aircraft on our Air Carrier Certificate can reduce your fixed operating costs 30-50 percent! Ask us for details.