The school supplies are on the shelves, the classes are scheduled, and the event calendar is winding down but why not send summer off with a once-in-a-lifetime Michigan Jet Charter getaway. At RAI Jets, we will fly you anywhere in the United States you wish to go. However, we’re always partial to our home state which boasts beautiful natural beauty, one-of-a-kind destinations, and so much to do on our sun-soaked shores.
There’s three Michigan gems in particular that Michiganders really like to explore, and they are joined every year by people from around the country. Let’s take you on a preview of three premier Michigan destinations, from our white sandy dunes to our picturesque marinas and rolling hills.
If it’s a golf game you’re after look no further than Boyne Mountain. Ranked among the top ten golf destinations in the Midwest, golfers have ten championship courses to choose from. You can stay the day or indulge in the luxury accommodations, enjoy fine dining, and recharge at the spa after you day of golf. Breathe in the mountain air and feel the cool breeze off the lake at one of these Boyne Mountain destinations:
- Boyne Mountain Resort – Play your way down the mountain with 36 challenging holes of championship caliber courses.
- The Highlands at Harbor Springs – Sample award-winning courses that offer breathtaking views of northern Michigan.
- Inn at Bay Harbor – Discover three unique courses that offer three different experiences. Designed with Lake Michigan as their muse, each course presents stunning views of water and sky.
Car free for over 100 years, where horse and carriage reigns supreme, Mackinac Island is a true escape from the hustle of everyday life. There is a regional airport that services Michigan charter flights, or you could fly into Mackinaw City and take the ferry to the island. Mackinac offers a unique experience and one of the most popular destinations for families around the world. The island sits on the top of Northern Michigan where its shores kiss both Lake Huron and Lake Michigan. Over eighty percent of the island is part of the state park, so there is plenty to do outdoors, as well as rainy day options like boutique shopping and historical landmarks.
Sleeping Bear Dunes
Located in Northwest Michigan, Sleeping Bear Dunes National Seashore, was named one of the most beautiful places in America. From majestic scenery to 100 miles worth of trails, it’s no wonder people flock to this hidden gem of Michigan each year. Named for the “legend of the sleeping bear,” visitors to the dunes will see what resembles a “sleeping mother bear” perched on the sand mounds overlooking Lake Michigan. Our clients have frequented Sleeping Bear Dunes and delight in the many activities it has to offer. Among the most popular:
- Hiking and Biking with guaranteed panoramic views of breathtaking scenery from the many lookout points.
- Glen Haven Maritime Museum for an educational experience while learning the history of the area and the origins of its geography.
- Shopping at the nearby small towns like Traverse City and Glen Arbor which offer unique art galleries, world class restaurants, and local delicacies.
RAI Jets is ready to provide you with the great escape, on your own private jet, before the Summer ends. If you’re book your Michigan Jet charter final summer getaway, give RAI Jets a call today at (800)247-2834.