RAI Jets is proud to operate RAI Jets Service Center, a designated Part 145 Repair Station #RJSR819D by the Federal Aviation Administration. The Service Center operates as a sister company to RAI Jets LLC and shows our ongoing dedication to providing stellar aircraft maintenance as part of our overall aircraft management operations.
Aircraft Maintenance from Experienced, Trustworthy Technicians
RAI Jets maintenance technicians are highly trained, skilled professionals who are compliant with all FAA training and regulations. The team averages 20 years of aircraft maintenance experience and many of our lead people have been with RAI Jets for more than 10 years.
We have FAA-approved airframe and powerplant mechanics on staff and technicians with vast experience in corporate jet maintenance, including refurbishment with high gloss veneer specialty.
Between our years of aviation expertise and our impeccable attention to detail, you can be sure your aircraft is in good, FAA-approved hands!
- Inspection Authority (IA) and A&P (airframe and powerplant) certified service
- Light and heavy maintenance Inspections for:
- Citation III, VI, VII, and X
- Hawker 800 and 900
- Falcon 2000 and 900
- 91.411 and 91.413 inspections (Repair Station #RJSR819D)
- Helicopter maintenance
We employ CESCOM/CAMP, etc. for maintenance tracking.
Our maintenance facilities are located in southwest Michigan at KAZO (Battle Creek/Kalamazoo International Airport) and KIRS (Kirsch Municipal Airport) in Sturgis, MI.
To learn more about our maintenance services, please call RAI Jets today!
We Have Airplane Hangars for Rent for Your Private Jet
When you are looking for a clean, convenient, affordable airplane hangar for rent, look to RAI Jets. We have three hangars offering more than 40,000 square feet of space in southwest Michigan, conveniently located to major metropolitan areas like Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis, and all points beyond.
Why Choose RAI Jets Hangars?
- Big city services at small town rates
- Full-service aircraft maintenance and aircraft management available
- Offset your maintenance and management costs 30-50%! Allow RAI Jets to explore the opportunity to charter your jet on our air carrier certificate.
- Share hangar space with our Turbo Prop, Mid-Size and Super Mid-Size Jets