To fly RAI Jets is to fly safe and sound.
Our dedication to safety is part of our mission: to provide you with the safest private jet charter experience in the skies, with everyone involved taking pride in doing so.
We meet all FAA standards for jet charter companies, flight crew and maintenance personnel. We are also rated by ARGUS and Wyvern, two of the most well respected and recognized symbols of safety in the industry.
RAI JETS SAFETY PROGRAMS
We are ever diligent in our compliance with all FAA regulations, meeting and exceeding them not only in our maintenance operations but also with our flight crew and operations procedures.
- Private liability insurance at minimum of $100 million
- Captains must have:
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) licenses
- First class medical
- Minimum 3,000 total flight hours
- Minimum 1,500 hours as captain
- Minimum 250 hours in type of aircraft
- First Officers must have:
- An FAA Commercial/Multi-Engine license
- Second class medical
- Minimum 1,000 total flight hours
- Minimum 500 hours as captain
- All pilots are required to attend FAA-approved, annual recurrent training
When you are comparing jet charter companies, know that RAI Jets shares your concern for safety and we provide you the safety and security we would for our own family members. Trust us for the safest, jet charter or aviation management service you will ever experience.